Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Studio Time




Finally I found myself with enough time and concentration to finish some work I started before Olivia's fundraiser. It's hard to believe that these bird images were started before the fundraiser. The top painting, Bird House, is for the upcoming December show at Ripe Art Gallery, where collage artist Louise Millmann and I will share the space since most of our friends are the same anyhow. The two collages below are for postcard exhibitions-- the Seatuck fundraiser in September and the Book About Death show at CW Post in Brookville, NY in October.

4 comments:

modernemama said...

I adore the umbrella!

Nadine @ BDG said...

It matches your dining room!

Peggy said...

Very nice!

WFNM said...

I love the first painting; it has a starry night feel. The Swirl of blues is really fantastic.