Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Cheer





Last night's cocktail party at Ripe Art Gallery was yet another fab event thrown by Cherie, a girl who knows how to make the ordinary seem fantastic. It was especially fun for me since the show did so well. I even overheard Cherie whisper to her assistant, "Be nice to her, she's sold a lot of artwork." It's also been fascinating to see which paintings people want to take home. But my favorite part of the evening was popping into Cherie's bathroom. With its electic collection of pictures, postcards, and tchotchkes, it may beat Maroni's for the best bathroom in the area; my quick snap simply doesn't do it justice.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Thanks Nadine! I'm really glad to hear about my bathroom being considered for coolest... So glad you were here to celebrate with me!

Nadine @ BDG said...

I know it's an honor few have even attempted-- now they'll all flock to use your loo! Thanks for the invite!